You can now find me at Jacksonville Beach Medical Spa - Thin MD Med Spa
June 22- July 2
Special Pricing! Contact asap, only a few slots left
Microblading is perfect for those who want to fully reconstruct, define, cover gaps, or fill-in over plucked brow
Microblading + Shading
You still get hair like strokes but shading adds density to the brow to make them look more filled in.
What is microblading?
Microblading involves using a hand tool with nine or more tiny needles to create shallower cuts on the skin and then letting pigment seep in to create hair like strokes. Microblading lasts only 1- 2 years depending on your skin’s pigment retention — and for someone who’s a bit squeamish about making a permanent change, that just may be the ideal amount of commitment! An annual color boost is recommended to keep your brows on fleek.
You are NOT a candidate if any of these apply:
- under 18 years of age
- insulin dependent diabetes
- pregnant or lactating women
- skin diseases
- allergies to makeup or colors
- transmittable blood conditions
- healing disorders
- uncontrolled high blood pressure
- liver disorder
- accutane or steroids
- allergies to alcohol and numbing agents
- very oily skin (acceptable but will not last as long)
- patients undergoing chemotherapy
- botox/chemical peels within 2 weeks
Click below to download the information packet. Here you will find all the consent forms, medical history, Pre/post op procedures, and detailed description of the healing process. Please bring these forms completed for your consultation appointment.